I’m putting together the page(s) documenting my Sangres Fastpack (narrative full of feels pending still).
The gear list is up! This took many hours longer than I would have thought, but I hope it helps you with your own wild and precious trips.
Sangre de Cristo; Sangre Fría; Solo y Sin Apoyo
Fastpack Has Been Completed!
Safely + Successfully. This post will be kept up, but I’ll be documenting the trip in different ways on its own group of pages here.
Some of my favorite photos from guiding out in the Gates of the Arctic National Park and Preserve in June of 2019. I’ll be updating this as I edit the photos.
A successful time assisting with guiding duties with Andrew Skurka in the Gates of the Arctic National Park/Preserve! So many stories to share; more projects to get prepared for.
OFF TO ALASKA! I’ll guiding two intense trips with the man/myth/legend/my Boulder neighbor of walk-abouts: Andrew Skurka in Gates of the Arctic National Park/Preserve for the rest of the month of May.
At a Glance
- Pros: Comfortable, roomy, extremely well-designed
- Cons: stuff sack to use as bikepacking bag is a great idea, but may need to be further developed as a solid feature
- Tent Stakes/accessories: 121 grams
- Stuff Sack: 111 grams
- Tent Poles: 363 grams
- Rain Fly: 348 grams
- Tent Body: 337 grams
- Integrated Footprint (sold separately): 169 grams
- Total Packed Weight: 1.13kg
- Interesting To: Bikepackers and Ultralight hikers who want a tent rather than a tarp/bivy setup
- Best For: Those who seek comfort and privacy only a tent can provide
- Price: $399.95, Ground Cloth: (suggested): $65