Note: this bike was bought by me at retail. All opinions are mine. Interested in me reviewing your product?
- Pros: Inexpensive, light-enough, comfortable, good bike handling for endless miles. 1×11 drive train, carbon fork
- Cons: You really want a tubeless setup
- Weight: 24lbs for 54cm model
- Interesting To: dipping your feet into All Road/Gravel bikes, winter trainer
- Price: $1500
- More information: Salsa Cycles Website
- Purchase at REI |Adventuron (although currently only the 650B looks available with the Apex groupset), or at your local bike shop.