CMC Mountain Fest Bikepacking Talk + Workshop: Saturday, September 28th, Golden Colorado

From: "Long Ranger Express" <me@PROTECTED>
Date: September 11th 2019

Howdy everyone,

It's been quite the summer, and things don't seem to be winding down one bit. I'll be doing a talk and leading a bikepacking workshop at the Colorado Mountain Club's Mountain Fest on Saturday, September 28th in Golden, CO. Tickets are available at their site for this two-day event. Find more information and register for the event at the Mountain Fest site.

Here's a little bit of what I'll be doing:

Bikepacking With Justin Simoni | 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.

Have you ever wondered what it would take to combine backpacking and biking? Join us for this presentation about bike packing from Justin Simoni, a guy who has spent countless hours traveling by bike to remote Colorado locations. He will bring in one of his bikes to show you how he packs and prepares for a trip. Topics include: Sleep & Shelter System, How to treat and carry water, how to store your clothes, and Caltopo maps and routes close to the front range.

Bikepacking Workshop | 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.

Register for this limited workshop with Justin Simoni for a more intimate discussion on bikepacking including the nitty-gritty details like gear selection, how to camp, safety issues, a gear shakedown, and prolonged Q & A.

See you there - I'm looking forward to checking out other speakers and presentations while I'm there, so say hello if you see me.

My summer has been packed with amazing trips and adventures, including guiding in Alaska, completing the Sangre de Cristo Range Traverse solo and unsupported, and giving my best at an unsupported Nolans 14 run. More adventures to be had in the future,

I'll be off guiding in Rocky Mountain National Park later this week. Hopefully the weather clears up!

Justin

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News and updates from Justin Simoni as: THE LONG RANGER

Privacy Policy:

We don't share your personal information with anyone, for any reason.