On the Long Ranger Blog

From: "Long Ranger Express" <me@PROTECTED>
Date: May 2nd 2022

Howdy Everyone,

It's the first Monday of the month! Here's what's been happening on the blog:

Training Journal: 4/11/22 – 4/17/22

Freeway

Monday

Bouldering @ Movement, 2 hours

Good session. Resent a new V7, so two V7s for me in this session and many V6’s. Finished off with 12 pullups in a row. Very much a lifetime PR. My arbitrary lifetime goal has been 15 (probably because I set it when I was 15!),

Read More

Training Journal: 4/4/22 – 4/10/22

Saddle Rock

Monday

Bike Commuting, 20 miles

Tuesday

Bouldering @ Movement, 2 hours

Wednesday

Bike Commuting, 20 miles

Last day at the boutique feather warehouse. A good run, good people. I’ll be back to fill in from time to time. Thanks everyone, I miss y’all already.

Read More

Training Journal: 3/28/22 – 4/3/22

Green Mountain Moss

Monday

Bike Commuting (20 miles)

Tuesday

Bike Commuting (20 miles)

Wednesday

Bouldering @ Movement, 2 hours

New set up on the more vertical walls! Pretty tricky problems, but the grading is kinda off (mostly soft). Got a V7 in about two tries, which is real suspect.

Read More

LAKE COMO OR BUST! Bikepacking to a Little Bear / Blanca / Ellingwood Fastpack!

Little Bear West Ridge

Read More

Until next time,

Long May You Range!

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News and updates from Justin Simoni as: THE LONG RANGER

Privacy Policy:

We don't share your personal information with anyone, for any reason.