On the Long Ranger Blog

From: "Long Ranger Express" <me@PROTECTED>
Date: August 2nd 2021

Howdy Everyone,

It's the first Monday of the month! Here's what's been happening on the blog:

Route Network: Quandary Peak Posted

The most popular trailheads in Colorado are getting harder to access by car. Timed entry systems, exorbitant parking fees, and inflexible shuttles are making things more difficult to access our Public Lands. There is a simple solution to bypass these problems.

Read More

Training Journal: 7/12/21 – 7/18/21

Monday

Sneffels via Southwest Ridge

I’ve been meaning to do this route for years, as I loathe the standard route. This route is much, much better.

Teakettle from the summit of Sneffels
Teakettle from the summit of Sneffels

Tuesday

Teakettle

Got up earlish and do a run up Coffeepot and Teakettle.

Read More

Training Journal – June 28th – July 4th

I should probably change the title of these journal entries, as I don’t know if, “Training” is the right word – I’m rarely training focused on one event.

Monday

Bouldering @ Movement, 2 hours

Tuesday

Green weighted carry, 17 kg

Green Mountain Summit #1 of 4 for the week.

Read More

Until next time,

Long May You Range!

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News and updates from Justin Simoni as: THE LONG RANGER

Privacy Policy:

We don't share your personal information with anyone, for any reason.