On the Long Ranger Blog

From: "Long Ranger Express" <me@PROTECTED>
Date: July 5th 2021

Howdy Everyone,

It's the first Monday of the month! Here's what's been happening on the blog:

Training Journal – 6/21/21 – 6/27/21

Hiking towards Grizzly Peak A on the Divide

Monday

Rest

Tuesday

Bouldering @ Movement, 2 hours

Wednesday

Continental Ridge Hike from Independence Pass

Big day out! Starting from Indy Pass, B. and I hiked to Red Mountain about 9 miles south to Red Mountain. The high point was Grizzly Peak A – a Centennial, which was nice to refresh my knowledge of.

Read More

Training Journal – 6/14/21 – 6/20/21

The SE Ridge to Mt. Harvard is quite loose and dangerous

Monday + Tuesday

Yale + Columbia

Yale via the west ridge from Kroenke Lake. Bivvied on the summit of Yale, since: why not? I was tired and it was 1:00am. Then took the CD ridge to Birthday Peak and the next point afterwards, dropped off it down across Horn Fork Basin, and up Columbia.

Read More

“Grays and Torreys” is just the warmup: The Stevens Gulch Traverse

Mt Edwards, Grays, and Torreys from Kelso - taken just with my phone

Read More

Training Journal – 5/31/21 – 6/6/21

Mt Edwards, Grays, and Torreys from Kelso - taken just with my phone

Monday

Rest

Kind of a crappy weather day, but I was hoping to at least get a gym session in. Turns out the gym was closed for the day! Sad trombone.

Tuesday

Bouldering @ Movement, 2 hours

OK, OK: got my gym fix.

Read More

Until next time,

Long May You Range!

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News and updates from Justin Simoni as: THE LONG RANGER

Privacy Policy:

We don't share your personal information with anyone, for any reason.