On the Long Ranger Blog

From: "Long Ranger Express" <me@PROTECTED>
Date: February 8th 2021

Howdy Everyone,

It's the first Monday of the month! Here's what's been happening on the blog:

Segment #5 posted – Bikepacking to the Colorado 14ers: Front Range; Draft of Entire Front Range Route Finished!

I’ve released my first draft of Segment #5 of the Front Range bikepacking guide to the CO 14ers:

Tour 14er Front Range Segment 5
Tour 14er Front Range Segment 5

Segment #5 takes you from the East Longs Peak TH back to the beginning in Golden, CO via Lyons + Boulder, CO.

Read More

Segment #4 posted – Bikepacking to the Colorado 14ers: Front Range

Creek Crossing on FS 505

I’ve released my first draft of Segment #4 of the Front Range bikepacking guide to the CO 14ers:

Tour 14er Front Range Segment 4
Tour 14er Front Range Segment 4

Segment #4 takes from around Georgetown to the base of Longs Peak! The MTB narrative rushes you down Argentine Pass to a resupply in Idaho Springs, then up Oh My God Road, to a mixed surface route to the trailhead.

Read More

Until next time,

Long May You Range!

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News and updates from Justin Simoni as: THE LONG RANGER

Privacy Policy:

We don't share your personal information with anyone, for any reason.