On the Long Ranger Blog

From: "Long Ranger Express" <me@PROTECTED>
Date: January 4th 2021

Howdy Everyone,

It's the first Monday of the month! Here's what's been happening on the blog:

Vanishing Point Project Pages Up!

Pauite's North Ridge, one of the crux's of the route

The Milner to Berthound Pass Continental Divide Ridge Traverse Fastpack was one of my biggest and proudest projects of 2020. Like the L.A. Freeway route, I think we’re going to see a lot of interest from people wanting to take it on in 2021 and beyond.

Read More

Praxis – 12/28/20

Inspiration, discussion starters, wanderings, and amusements:

A small interview with Joe Tonsager of JPaks

Joe makes some mighty fine looking bikepacking bags, and maybe one day I’ll be able to snag a pair for myself. Check out his packs on some custom Corvid bikes:

Scott Johnston and Steve House on one of their early, clunky COVID video discussion (warts and all).

Read More

Big Things Crewing Podcast: Justin Simoni

Thanks to Adam McRoberts at Big Things Crewing for having me on while I slowly got more and more caffeinated while we talk about living a life of endurance in personal, professional, and mountain pursuits.

Catch the podcast on Spotify

And Youtube

Let’s talk again soon, Adam!

Read More

Longs Peak Duathlon: Loft Route

Read More

Until next time,

Long May You Range!

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News and updates from Justin Simoni as: THE LONG RANGER

Privacy Policy:

We don't share your personal information with anyone, for any reason.