On the Long Ranger Blog

From: "Long Ranger Express" <me@PROTECTED>
Date: March 7th 2022

Howdy Everyone,

It's the first Monday of the month! Here's what's been happening on the blog:

Training Journal : 1/14/22 – 1/20/22

Saddle Rock Trail

Monday

Bike Commuting (20 miles)

Bouldering @ Spot Louisville

Challenging boulders set here, for sure. I wasn’t expecting any great performance from myself after recently doing Pikes Peak from Manitou Springs, but I had enough fun, I guess.

After wandering around trying to find the perfect boulder that was engaging enough/something I could actual do in a session, I decided to check out a slab boulder, which I found fun enough.

Read More

Part II: Longs Peak and Mount Meeker via Gorrell’s Traverse

Hanging out on top of SE Longs

This is Part II of my two-day bikepacking trip to Longs Peak (here’s Part 1), with the main goal figuring out a righteous off-pavement route to Longs Peak. In this video, I take to the trails to summit Longs Peak – as well as Mount Meeker.

Read More

Part I: A New Route is Created! Bikepacking to RMNP/Longs Peak

Lefthand OHV

This ride was a long time coming, and one of my top five favorite trips of 2021. I’ve been trying to link together a righteous MTB route as close as I could to Rocky Mountain National Park, and this route is, I feel, the best one can do.

Read More

Until next time,

Long May You Range!

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News and updates from Justin Simoni as: THE LONG RANGER

Privacy Policy:

We don't share your personal information with anyone, for any reason.