On the Long Ranger Blog

From: "Long Ranger Express" <me@PROTECTED>
Date: May 3rd 2021

Howdy Everyone,

It's the first Monday of the month! Here's what's been happening on the blog:

TX Guide Leather vs. TX 3 Sizing

TX3 and TX Guide Leather side by side

I was picking something up at the La Sportiva Factory Retail Store (the new Karakal!) after climbing, and finally had the opportunity to try on the new TX Guide Leather. I’ve been really interested in the new TX Guide since seeing them at OR, but even just holding the display shoe in my hand, I knew right away it was going to be too narrow for my foot.

Read More

La Sportiva Ultra Raptor II Mid GTX

La Sportiva Ultra Raptor II Mid GTX

La Sportiva recently released a new take on their reputable Ultra Raptor trail runner: the Ultra Raptor II Mid GTX. Building upon the battle-tested base of the current Ultra Raptor model, it adds a few new features and flourishes: mid top ankle cuff, Gore-Tex upper, a new black and grey colorway, and it comes in regular as well as wide sizes.

Read More

Until next time,

Long May You Range!

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News and updates from Justin Simoni as: THE LONG RANGER

Privacy Policy:

We don't share your personal information with anyone, for any reason.