On the Long Ranger Blog

From: "Long Ranger Express" <me@PROTECTED>
Date: December 6th 2021

Howdy Everyone,

It's the first Monday of the month! Here's what's been happening on the blog:

Training Journal: 11/28/21 – 12/5/21

East Face, Longs Peak in the waning light

Been a little lax with keeping up the online training journal. This usually means something good, like I’m busy using my time for other things. But I enjoy doing it all the same. Although weekly, I’ll start with last Sunday, since it was a Big Day:

Sunday

Longs Peak Duathlon: East Chimney/South Face

A good day out.

Read More

Longs Peak Self-Powered: East Chimney/South Face

Read More

Podcast: Endurance as a Performance Art with Justin Simoni

Gash Ridge

My thanks to Lexi Miller and Andrew Simmons for having me on the Defining Endurance Podcast.

Coming from an artistic background gives me a unique perspective when it comes to ultra endurance challenges and adventures. Less to do with PBs and course records, and more to do with pilgrimages and altered states of mind + body!

Read More

Vlog: The Most Dangerous Ridge in the Sawatch: Birthday Peak to Mt. Harvard

Read More

Until next time,

Long May You Range!

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News and updates from Justin Simoni as: THE LONG RANGER

Privacy Policy:

We don't share your personal information with anyone, for any reason.