On the Long Ranger Blog

From: "Long Ranger Express" <me@PROTECTED>
Date: April 3rd 2023

Howdy Everyone,

I've started a Patreon to help support the content creation of my site, as well as all the rest of my social media. I appreciate your support!

It's the first Monday of the month! Here's what's been happening on the blog:

Training Journal: 3/20/23 – 3/26/23

Nose
A tough week, as I was trying to recover from the sub 48 hour trip up Keplinger’s Couloir on Longs Peak (riding a bike there and back, of course), while also trying to maintain and if at all possible, build upon my fitness for my Loveland/Hoosier Pass Traverse trip I want to be ready to […] Read More

Keplinger’s Couloir, Longs Peak Winter Duathlon

Summit, Longs Peak
I delayed my traverse trip, as weather looked a little iffy, so instead I decided to stay a little closer to home, and test out some new gear and systems on an sub 48 bikepacking overnighter – and in the process, tick a summit of Longs Peak in Winter, before winter was over. I decided […] Read More

Slowlans Complete

La Plata
Presented here is episode 1 through 6 of the Slowlans series for your viewing convenience and enjoyment. When I started editing all this, I had no idea it would be such a large project, coming to almost an hour of runtime that took two+ months to finish. Enjoy. Read More

Future Projects: The Loveland Pass/Hooiser Pass Traverse

Mt Edwards, Grays, and Torreys from Kelso
It’s high time to start dreamin’ of high adventures! Winter is coming to a close and before it does, I plan to eek out a grand adventure out there: a ridge traverse! Loveland Pass and Hooiser Pass are ~42 miles away from each other if you follow the Continental Divide ridgeline that separates them. In […] Read More

Until next time,

Long May You Range!

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News and updates from Justin Simoni as: THE LONG RANGER

Privacy Policy:

We don't share your personal information with anyone, for any reason.