On the Long Ranger Blog

From: "Long Ranger Express" <me@PROTECTED>
Date: July 4th 2022

Howdy Everyone,

It's the first Monday of the month! Here's what's been happening on the blog:

GearJunkie Podcast: Justin Simoni: How to Experience ‘Radical Presence’

Blanca Peak, Tour of the Highest Hundred

Click to Listen to, Podcast: Justin Simoni: How to Experience ‘Radical Presence’
Click to Listen to, Podcast: Justin Simoni: How to Experience ‘Radical Presence’

Justin Simoni’s driveway is one of the loneliest places on Earth. After all, it’s been mostly empty for the last 6 years.

Read More

La Plata to Mt. Elbert Slowlans Segment Posted

Mt Elbert

Boom! Almost done – one more section left, then we’ll make this into a nice mini-site for y’all to all use.

Read More

Huron to La Plata Peak Slowlans Segment Posted

La Plata Peak

Getting close to finishing up the route! Only two more mountains left. The Huron to La Plata segment is one of the easier segments and the comparatively gentle terrain is on either trail or even road. Massive and Elbert are next!

Read More

Training Journal: 5/29/22 – 6/12/22

Mount Massive

Monday

Bouldering @ Movement, 2 hours

Tuesday

Rest.

Wednesday

Ultimate Direction Visit

Had a great time with the UD team and athletes Jason Schlarb and Amelie Boone as we talked gear. Also was a part of a biz meeting, and photo shoot I had no prior knowledge of.

Read More

Missouri Mountain to Huron Peak Slowlans Segment Posted

Mt. Huron

A project resurrected! With my own completion of a Slowlans fastpack, I’m finishing up my own Slowlans guide. Today is the Missouri Mountain to Huron Peak segment, from where I left off.

Enjoy!

Read More

Until next time,

Long May You Range!

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News and updates from Justin Simoni as: THE LONG RANGER

Privacy Policy:

We don't share your personal information with anyone, for any reason.