On the Long Ranger Blog

From: "Long Ranger Express" <me@PROTECTED>
Date: September 2nd 2024

Howdy Everyone,

I've started a Patreon to help support the content creation of my site, as well as all the rest of my social media. I appreciate your support!

It's the first Monday of the month! Here's what's been happening on the blog:

Colorado Trail Unsupported FKT Gear Loadout

Read More

Podcast: Justin Simoni, the Long Ranger, on Creating Ridge Routes and Hiking the Highest Hundred Peaks in Colorado

Holy Nolans
In this episode of Backpacker Radio, Justin Simoni discusses his extensive hiking and biking adventures including traversing Colorado’s highest peaks and creating unique routes. The conversation covers his car-free lifestyle, his gear preferences, and the physical challenges faced during his expeditions. Read More

Until next time,

Long May You Range!

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News and updates from Justin Simoni as: THE LONG RANGER

Privacy Policy:

We don't share your personal information with anyone, for any reason.