On the Long Ranger Blog

From: "Long Ranger Express" <me@PROTECTED>
Date: February 5th 2024

Howdy Everyone,

I've started a Patreon to help support the content creation of my site, as well as all the rest of my social media. I appreciate your support!

It's the first Monday of the month! Here's what's been happening on the blog:

The Loveland Pass to Hoosier Pass Hootenanny: Backpacking on the Continental Divide Ridge

The Loveland Pass to Hoosier Pass Hootenanny Cover
In April of 2023 I set up to walk the Continental Divide ridge from Loveland Pass to the next paved road 40 miles away at Hoosier Pass. I thought it would be an easy walk in the mountains. Turned out to be anything but! Read More

Winter on Little Bear Peak – Southwest Ridge – 14,041′

Little Bear Peak
A righteous time in the Sangre de Cristos. It’s no secret that this is one of my favorite ranges, but I’ve never visited in Winter – time to ameliorate that! Not the easiest location to get to car-free, but there is a bus that arrives at Alamosa at 7pm. I figured I could ride the Continue reading... Read More

Until next time,

Long May You Range!

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News and updates from Justin Simoni as: THE LONG RANGER

Privacy Policy:

We don't share your personal information with anyone, for any reason.