On the Long Ranger Blog

From: "Long Ranger Express" <me@PROTECTED>
Date: July 3rd 2023

Howdy Everyone,

I've started a Patreon to help support the content creation of my site, as well as all the rest of my social media. I appreciate your support!

It's the first Monday of the month! Here's what's been happening on the blog:

Invite The Chaos: Defeat on the Sangre de Cristo Range Traverse

Invite the Chaos
Join Justin Simoni as: THE LONG RANGER as he attempts to tackle the Sangre de Cristo Range Traverse North to South. Thinks don’t always go to plan… Read More

Longs Peak Iron Gates Duathlon May Tick

Mt. Meeker Summit
A good time on Longs Peak, as always. After the NW Gully, I wanted a chiller summit, so I picked Iron Gates, which stays relatively snow-free most of the year for whatever reason – as opposed to the Loft, which looked pretty fat with snow (I also want to keep the Loft for a future […] Read More

Podcast: Who the WYLD Things Are with Ryan Maguire

My thanks to Ryan Maguire for an excellent time in Morrison, CO as we recorded in his pretty luxe home podcast studio. The 50 mile ride from Boulder was a good way to wake up pre-recording! Give this episode a listen, and subscribe to Ryan’s podcast, Who the WYLD Things Are. Listen on Spotify: Listen […] Read More

Until next time,

Long May You Range!

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News and updates from Justin Simoni as: THE LONG RANGER

Privacy Policy:

We don't share your personal information with anyone, for any reason.